OK, when I started this blog a year ago, I thought it would be fun to add some color to what already exists on the league's Yahoo page. That turned out to be a dumb idea. I didn't have the time or energy for this blog. So, what I'll do instead for the 2008 season is just write a quick summary of the week each Tuesday. One paragraph, maybe two. Short and sweet.
If anything, I want this blog to reflect the league from year to year, complete with final standings, champion and team logos. Haven't done logos since the '06 season, but that'll be fun once drafts are done.
This year's lineup:
HRC Katoosh League
hairy andagi*
Kailua Sea Warriors (formerly Kailua Zebras)
Josh Pacheco Show*
ARCENEAUX'S BOMBS
pancakes
Body Snatchers*
Highland Colts
M-town Saints
The Rainbows
Ala Wai ToxiCudas (formerly Ala Wai Moonrise)
* New teams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, I didn't really know who it was running the show until I did some research and didn't realize that it was the good young Pupule (notice that Good 'Ol doesn't realy work for young people)!
It's been a couple of years since I have done fantasy football, so I hope to shake off the rust and play fair!
Post a Comment